Program Evaluation and CME Request
Access our new and improved evaluation site: Certificates are available immediately after submitting the evaluation!
Below, see an interview with Chairs of the ASCO Cancer Education Committee, to understand the importance of submitting your evaluation.
Submit an evaluation and win!
Submitting an evaluation automatically enters you into a drawing for a 2013 ASCO Annual meeting registration which includes ASCO’s Virtual Meeting. Two winners will be notified by July 31, 2012! Submit your evaluation at by clicking here by, Monday, July 9, 2012.
Program Evaluation – Your feedback matters!
Every participant is encouraged to submit an evaluation. Your feedback is utilized by leadership to enhance programs, develop new initiatives, and gauge educational impact.
Based on your feedback from last year’s Annual Meeting, we have incorporated the following:
- Enhancing Core Sessions (formerly known as the General Oncology), which highlight the latest updates in science and clinical practice, are designed to help streamline the Annual Meeting experience for the busy oncologist
- Expanding the number of sessions utilizing the electronic questions system (eQ&A) to allow attendees to text message, email, or use Twitter to ask the faculty questions.
- Increasing evaluation access by linking evaluations to the iPlanner and enhancing evaluation submissions on mobile devices
- Improving tools to help you prepare for the meeting (mobile formats and online meeting program planners)
- Offering reduced print materials
- Increasing stations for charging laptops, mobile phones, and other electronics
- Working with the Chicago Department of Aviation (CDA) to improve international attendees’ experience upon arrival at O’Hare International Airport.
Help us continue to meet your educational needs by submitting your evaluation before the deadline. Submit your evaluation by Monday, July 9, 2012
The online evaluation is quick and easy to use!
To access the evaluation, click here
For questions about CME certificates and Certificates of Participation please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 571-483-1388
For technical questions during the online evaluation submission process, email email@example.com or call 571-483-1412